Saturday, December 17, 2011

Amazing Grace

I'm so excited!

It looks like I'll be celebrating Chinese New Year this January by going to Grace Lin's book launch for her new novel, Dumpling Days.

Usually, I hate January.  It's my least favorite month of the year.  (Isn't it everyone's?) The weather is terrible, the hours of daylight are short and dismal.  It's just such a long and dreary month.  But, this year I'm happy I have something to look forward to.

Grace Lin is quickly becoming my heroine.  She does it ALL and she does it all beautifully.  She is a fabulous illustrator, and a wonderful and prolific writer, she has an amazing blog, she makes lots of appearances, has won all sorts of awards–– plus, she's adorable.


I'd like to be able to do everything she does, but even if I could, I know I'd never have the energy!

Anyway, it will be wonderful to see her again and celebrate her new book.

Can't wait for January!

No comments:

Post a Comment